Saturday, April 12, 2008

EMMA SMITH MY STORY

Today Becky, my Mom, Grandma Smith and I went to Emma Smith My Story.Its about Emma Smith's life. It's a sweet story. (My favorite part is when the boys are having a snowball fight and they get in trouble and then you see Joesph come behind the logs with a snowball!) It's funny but sad movie. It has taught me(and hopefully others) that her life was hard but she was very strong with people telling her its not the true church.( although it is the true church).

4 comments:

beccandjp said...

so cute ashlee! I will visit all the time!!!!

jen hulet said...

I am so glad that you liked the movie. I love you so much!
Love ya,
Mom

Kathy said...

I have wanted to see this movie too. You are a great missionary!

Brady + Marsha said...

I liked the movie too! I hope I never have to go through what Emma had to.