Saturday, July 12, 2008

Camping Fun!





So for they fourth of July weekend we went camping. This time it was super fun,because we had alot of little kids there.There was Keaton, he was so funny! And he wanted to play with trucks, a swing,dirt and other things. And we did. IT was fun.And yes, he spent time with James too!And there was my cousin Aaron who liked to follow me around, but he was really nice for a three year old! And Adalie who was quiet, but playful.And at night I was able to sleep under the stars. And on the shower,(yes,we have a shower up there thanks to Kirk G.),there are bear prints.

3 comments:

Kyla said...

Those little kids adore you! Sweet paw prints! Have a fun summer.

Becky Smith said...

Wow...I would be so afraid to sleep outside under the stars if I knew bears were hanging around! You are very brave. Love...Becky

Bara jag said...

Hey!
Just stoping by to say hi...and I think ur pics great..have a nice summer// Glitter, Sweden