Saturday, August 2, 2008

Happy birthday to me,i'm not 103 im only 11,yipee!!!!!!!

Well, the title says it all. I'm now 11. (well at least tomorrow at 9:30pm I'm 11).My mom made me the best party ever! Some pictures are on her blog. Here is a list of what i got. Two Webkinz from Alyssa, One webkinz from eric(with a webkinz vest),an art set from Olivia,a bath set(like soap stuff like that)from Talia,A trip to st. george from the olsens,something that i have no idea what it is yet Carolina,A journal thing from becky and two outfits for american girl.Thats what i have or will get from today. Sorry i know this post is selfish but i can't think about anything else.

2 comments:

Brian and Brandy said...

how it sounds like you got spoiled on your birthday, I love webkins they are so darn cute. Thanks for coming to Carters blessing on your birthday, I hope you had a great day! Happy Birthday your such a cutie!

Kyla said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!