Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!


Happy Birthday dad! I want to tell you how important my ''daddy'' is to me.
Ok 10 resons why i love my dad....
1.He always listens to me, no matter what.
2. He helps as much as he can with my homework.
3. He has a nicname 4 me!(nicci short for nichole)/He wants us to learn had have a good grades.
4. He is so strong in the gospel,and teaches us to do the same.
5.He tries very hard to spend time with us.
6He loves animals.
7. He always makes us laugh/smile at his jokes!
8. He wants us to read the ''Book Of Mormon''
9.He has a cool side.....MOTORCYCLES
and .........
10.He is a loving, caring,father.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Aren't dads great?! What a sweet post for your dad! We miss you Ashlee!

Nicci's Dad said...

Nicci,

Your post was the best birthday present I have ever received. Thank you sweetie. I love you.

Dad

jen hulet said...

You are such a special girl....You are so much like your dad, with alot of the same good qualities that I just love!! You are very special to him!!!!
Love ya
Mom

Paula said...

Dear:ASHLEE
I also love DAD'S.
how about you.
you wrote such a great post for yore
DAD.I bet he loved reading it.
P.S.keep writing stories for other
people.


From,
Mikayla