Friday, November 21, 2008

A Day With The Girls!!

So as you know I LOVE the Olsen's, if I had my way I would spend Every day with them, but because they live so far away I have to take what I can get. Well last Saturday while their Grandpa was working on Grandma Smith's bathroom, they came with him & we had a playdate....Not for just a couple of hours but ALL DAY!! We had so much fun! We decorated cupcakes for my mom,By the way Happy Birthday Mom, played with silly string and played on the computer!!! It was the best day ever... Come over again soon:)



2 comments:

Kathy said...

It looks like you had a fun day! What a sweet girl to make cupcakes for your mom's birthday:). I LOVE your new school picture!!

jen hulet said...

Ashlee, you are such a wonderful girl & I love you sooo much! Thank you for the Yummy cupcakes....YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!