Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Year #2

In this post I will post my new year resolutions, then if I remember at the end of the year I will post how they went ( I kinda got the idea from Katie she did this). Okiey dokey ( I don't even care if that's the right spelling of that or not), let's do this thing! ( Sigh)


(1) Be kind to everyone, even if they are mean to me.


(2)Try (try!!!!!) to keep my room clean


(3) Try to not get a missing note ( at school)


(4) ( i got this one from my dad and a little from Casey and Max) wag more bark less in other words smile (or be happy) more yell less








Ok so that's my post hope you liked it!!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Great post! The best you can do is try:). I like the last one... I am going to try that too!

jen hulet said...

I have noticed you have been trying very hard...Good job I love you!