Friday, March 6, 2009

Hair cut...Kyler & Alexzander....AND MORE!

Yeah...i'll post pics later, but here we go! So on thursday I got my my hair cut short! It feels weird plus its so short I never have to brush it cause I never get tangles! For awhile now my mom has been tending ky and alex ...but me and jake help alot! We have really fun times! Like today. we built a little fort and jake and kyler were inside and me and alex attacked it (mostly me!) so alex wanted to stand up and when he stands he holds on to something ,so the closest thing was the fort so he grabs and stood up which broke the fort jake and i laughed kyler was playing with his toy cars and didnt seem to care and alex who found his sippy cup was sucking on and was smiling and looked like he was saying : yay me! i found jucie! ooo whats that? oooo whats that OTHER thing?: And i am working on my science project coming soon!

2 comments:

Becky Smith said...

YOU CUT YOUR HAIR?!? I thought you were never going to cut it. Is it as short as Sadie's? I can hardly wait to see it. Kyler and Alexzander are so lucky to have you and Jake as playmates. Sound's like a fun day off. I love you!

ashlee nichole said...

really its as short as kaylas but still i was still shocked now that i cut it