Friday, March 20, 2009

Science fair project and more!

Today was the science fair at school, and the subject of my project was " What is the problem with flat wings." I'll post pics later. And today was my friend Talia and my 7 friend anniversary today! OOooo i think im about to go all flash back!

7 years ago our ward was having church field trip to the church museum. My dad couldnt take me there so he asked his friend (Tailas dad) to me , he agreed . The whole way there her and me where each at one window and gave glares once in awhile. When we got out she grabbed my hand and ran and we have been friends ever snice.

Cool flashback! again ill post pics later. and isnt cool that its on the first day of spring?

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Ashlee you are so cute! I loved reading about your friendship with Talia! I really wish it felt like spring here though! Have a great day!!!

Marie said...

Aaa thats so cute!! I am glad you have a best friend like that!! I have a best friend like that too, her name is Madie.We have been friends since we were in Kindergarten. She is wonderful and I am positive Talia is as well!!! Have fun giggling with her!!! ;)
-Mikyla Arrington